People usually wonder about the quality of the vapes and where to get them. There are hundreds of options available online and in different stores. However, some brands have made their name famous in the market with quality standards and improved with each new device. This is what this article is about! Dr. Dabber and Puffco both have high-quality products to offer. Today at Haze Smoke shop, we will compare the latest release from Dr. Dabber’s Boost EVO and Puffco’s Peak Pro since they are the first portable e-rigs released aimed for 2021. So. Let’s dive in to draw a comparison between both!
Similarities between Boost EVO & Puffco Peak Pro
- Both devices have almost identical heights, but the EVO is slightly thicker than the Peak Pro.
- The devices feature the isolated vapor paths and ensure clean vapors.
- Both devices feature haptic feedback that alerts the users about the settings.
- Both come with a durable carrying case making devices portable and allow users to carry them wherever they want!
- Both units heat up quickly and feature a long-lasting battery.
- Both devices have the fancy LED light mode; however, the Boost EVO can only set up lights via the device.
- Both devices have a glass water pipe with high water capacity allowing vapors to cool down, making it a quality vaporizer that can operate at high temperatures.
- There is a sensor in the atomizer of both units that allow them to do micro-adjustment and settle temperature settings during the vaping session.
Differences between Boost EVO & Puffco Peak Pro
- The parts of Boost EVO are connected through a magnetic connection, making it easier to set up the device than the Peak Pro with a different design.
- The Boost EVO is a lot cheaper than the Peak Pro. If the price is one of the factors while you are buying the vaporizer, the EVO has an advantage over Peak Pro.
- The Peak Pro has is compatible with a smartphone phone that has the necessary information about the device and allows the users to customize the settings such as temperature and other functions.
- The Puffco Peak Pro uses a wireless charging dock to recharge, while the EVO uses the USB-C charger for the same purpose. Also, the EVO supports pass-through charging, which means you can use the device when charging, while the Peak Pro doesn’t support it.
- The Puffco Peak Pro has a straight mouthpiece, while the Boost EVO comes with an angled mouthpiece that makes the vaping comfortable than the Pro.
- The Peak Pro uses a high-quality Ceramic atomizer, and the Boost EVO uses the Quartz atomizer, which means the EVO heats up faster than the Peak Pro.
- Another difference is in the temperature settings where EVO features six settings while the Peak Pro only has four but allows the user to adjust settings using the smartphone app!
Our Take on Both Devices!
Overall, the Boost EVO and Peak Pro have their fair share of pros and cons, and choosing between them depends on the user’s preference. If you want a vaporizer at less price and easy to assemble, the Boost EVO should be your primary choice. But if you want to control the session and don’t mind complexities entirely, the Puffco Peak Pro is the right choice. Moreover, both of the devices produce quality vapors than their previous models!