The ZEUS Arc is a sleek and compact design that can fit into hand. It comes with a unique heat sink with a separate air path and built-in tools to ensure an exceptional experience. Also, it comes with a USB charging cable, accelerometer, and firmware upgradeable. The haptic feedback feature alters the user about the device. Also, the Arc is easy to load and inhale because of the ground-breaking mouthpiece. With three temperature settings, the average heat up time is 80 seconds while the battery lasts for 90 minutes.
- ZEUS Arc features a stainless steel heating chamber and stainless steel vapor path.
- The heat-up time for the device is 80 seconds, and the vibration feature alters the user about the device functioning.
- The battery with a capacity of 3500mAh lasts for 90 minutes.
- The temperature settings could be selected among three different preset settings: 365°F, 401°F, and 437°F.
- It comes with a motion sensor and built-in tools that make the vaping experience better!
- The firmware update allows the user to customize the session.
|Average Battery Life||90 Minutes|
|Material of Oven||Stainless Steel|
|Air Path||Stainless Steel|
|Temperature Settings||Total 3 Settings: 365°F, 401°F, 437°F|
|Heat up Time||80 Seconds|
|Others Features||Motional Detector Sensor, Firmware Upgrade|
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- 1 ZEUS Arc Vaporizer
- 1 Charging Cable (USB)
- 5 Grime Wipes
- 5 Cleaning Bristles
- 1 Glass Screen (Spare)
- 1 Pipe Cleaning Tool
- 5 Cleaning Cotton Buds
HOW TO use it
- Remove the mouthpiece to expose the heating chamber.
- Load the herb into the chamber.
- Fit the mouthpiece back into its place.
- Turn on the device, LEDs will illuminate when the device is turned on.
- Set the temperature by tapping the power button.
- The LED’s will flash when the device heats up.
- you can start inhaling from the mouthpiece now.
WHY CHOOSE IT
- The device has a cool down motion detector that saves the herbs for later use.
- The haptic feature alerts the user about when a particular setting is reached.
Q & A
Q & A
There are no questions yet