Utillian 2 is the second pen vaporizer from the brand after the success of the previous Utillian 5. The device is smaller and is considered to be enough for personal use. Moreover, the design is sleek and straightforward, with a solid built at an affordable price that makes it one of the best sellers. It features four voltage settings that give throats massive hits and clouds to enjoy the session. It doesn’t compromise when it comes to quality and offers a glass mouthpiece, metal body, and magnetic parts to make the experience even better. One-button operation, easy loading of concentration, different voltage settings, and friendly use are few things to love about the Utillian 2.
- It features four voltage settings where low voltage offers pure flavor while high voltage offers excellent vapors.
- The device is user friendly with its one-button design.
- The battery takes around 1 hour to charge and lasts for 75 hits.
- The dual quartz coil, along with quartz rods, offers a better experience.
- The battery has a capacity of 650mAh and charges using a USB port.
- The device has a glass mouthpiece that ensures the great flavor.
- The mouthpiece, battery, and atomizer are all magnetic.
|Source of Energy||Battery|
|Average Battery Life||75 Hits|
|Recharge Time||1 Hour|
|Settings of Temperature||Total 4 Settings;|
|Charging||Micro USB Charging|
|Heat Up Time||10 Seconds|
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- 1 Utillian 2 Vaporizer
- 1 Dual Quartz Coil
- 1 Packing Tool
- 1 USB Adapter
- 1 Carrying Case
- 1 Manual
HOW TO use it
- Uncap mouthpiece from the atomizer.
- Load the concentrate into the heating chamber using a dab tool.
- Put back the mouthpiece and connect atomizer to battery.
- Press the power button five times to turn on the device.
- Set the temperature using the same power button.
- Once the desired temperature is reached, the device is ready for the session!
WHY CHOOSE IT
- The one-button design makes the experience hassle-free.
- The magnetic pieces of the device make the loading easy and effortless.
Q & A (1)
Q & A
How long do the coils last? Sha asked on March 31, 2023
There is no specific answer for this. It all depends on the usage and how you take care of the coils. If you clean the coils after every use and go with smaller loads then the life span of the coil can be increased.Irshad Ahmad answered on April 1, 2023 store manager
Sorry, no questions were found
Add a review
* Rating is required
* Review is required
* Name is required
* Email is required
Add photos or video to your review