Known for the high-quality vaporizers, the Dabber is here again with a new vaporizer in the market: the Switch. Dr. Dabber Switch uses the induction heating process and offers compatibility for herbs and extracts. It heats up real quick and features 25 preset heating settings that produce tasty vapor. The two modes could be changes with a flip of a switch where the black ceramic induction cup is for the herbs, and the white ceramic induction cup is for the oil. The device is enormous as it is 10 inches tall without the bubbler and 13 inches when it is connected. A few of the most useful features are the self-cleaning mode that removes residue from the induction cup and cool-down elements that cool down the device. It also offers long-lasting battery life that can be used up to 150 uses in one charge and has a 1-hour recharge.
Dr Dabber Switch
Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 1 customer rating(1 customer review)
Revolutionary vaporizer with dual compatibility!
- Induction Heating
- 3-10 Seconds Heat up time
- 25 Temperature
- Self Cleaning Mode
- 100 Heating Cycles/Charge (approx.)
- 1-2 Hours Charge Time
- It utilizes induction heating.
- It is compatible with dry herbs and concentrates.
- It heats up in 3-10 seconds and cools down after each heat cycle.
- It features a self-cleaning mode that makes the maintenance easy for this device.
- It features 25 heat settings along with 25 ambient light settings.
- It Offers excellent bubbler attachment along with different induction cups for two given modes.
|White Ceramic For the Oil
|Black Ceramic for the Herbs
|Crystal (sold separately)
|4: Oil, Leaf, Advanced, Crystal
|4- 6 Seconds
|10″x 3.97″x 3.97″
What's in the box
- Dr Dabber Switch Vaporizer
- Ceramic Filter
- Charging Cable and Adapter
- Induction Cup Tweezers
- Leaf Induction Cup (For Herbs)
- Concentrate Induction Cup (For Concentrates or oil)
- Replacement Glass Attachment
- Pro Loading Tool
- Marble Carb Cap
- Battery Pack
- Carb Cap Silicone Seal
- Glass Attachment Silicone Seal
How to operate
- Turn the device on and switch to desired mode(Leaf or oil).
- Put a few ounces of water in glass bubbler and attach it to the top of the unit.
- Select the power setting using buttons.
- Load herb in the ceramic chamber and place it on top of the device with the help of tweezers.
- Cover it with herb filter and press the go button.
- You can start a vaping session!
Why choose it
- It offers different accessories for herb and concentrates modes.
- It heats up in minimal time.
- Self-cleaning mode burns away the residue from induction cups.
- The auto cooling down system protects its electronics and extends the life of a device.
Q & A
Q & A
There are no questions yet
Add a review
Dr Dabber Switch
* Rating is required
* Review is required
* Name is required
* Email is required
Add photos or video to your review