Utillian can’t give up on releasing budget-friendly vaporizers. The latest release is the Utillian 620 that promises good convection heating in a new design. It carries the features of fan-favorite Utillian 421 and Utillian 722, except it features the magnetic mouthpiece for easy loading, a built-in stir tool, and a new form of heating called the helix heating. We are excited to explore the details and share them with our audience.
Table of Contents
Design and Features
Utillian 620 is a travel-friendly vaporizer because of its portability. The device is designed with one of the finest materials and offers impressive features making vaping fun for the users.
- Body: The unit has a sturdy and durable aluminium body that is unbreakable.
- Mouthpiece: The Unit makes the loading easy with the magnetic mouthpiece made of glass. The sliding mouthpiece also cools down the vapors before they reach your lips.
- Heating Chamber: The unit comes with an aluminium heating chamber that can fit 0.1 to 0.2 grams of herbs in the chamber. The heating chamber is removable that helps the user keep it debris-free.
- Range of Temperature: The user can control the temperature by setting it between 320°F-428°F.
- Stir Tool: The unit comes with a stir tool at the bottom of the unit. The tool is magnetic and helps in the loading, emptying, and stirring between the sessions.
- Battery: Powered by a 2300mAh battery, the unit lasts for around 60 minutes when fully charged.
The latest Utillian 620 introduced a new convection heating, also called Helix heating, that increases the intensity of heat in the oven. The air goes from the spiral-shaped metal before it reaches the oven and then creates the heat before distributing it in the oven. The Helix element is tucked magnetically at the bottom of the vape. Also, it ensures the easier cleaning of the vapor path. Convection heating means that the heating element doesn’t touch the herb in the oven. The unit generates the heat outside the oven and then pulled in while the user draws on vaporize, resulting in flavorful vapor.
How’s the Vapor Quality?
The vapor path of Utillian 620 is isolated and composed of metal and glass, which results in strong flavor. Also, the device’s cloud production is healthy, and the stir stick allows the user to stir herbs mid-session for the right consistency. The device also supports the airflow that helps the users to enjoy vapors of excellent quality. Overall, the unit’s vapor quality is perfect, and if you are looking for a budget-friendly portable vaporizer with strong hits, this is the one for you!
How to Use Utillian 620?
- Pull off the magnetic mouthpiece from the unit and load the dry herb into the heating chamber.
- Replace the mouthpiece and turn on the device by clicking the power button five times.
- Use the up and down button to select the desired temperature.
- The unit vibrates when it reaches the desired temperature.
- Start inhaling from the mouthpiece and enjoy vaping!
Cleaning and Maintenance
The cleaning and maintenance of Utillian 620 is a necessary yet straightforward process. The device is easy to take apart, making the cleaning process simple. Simple slide the mouthpiece off that comes with a magnetic tool at the base of the device. This post put the helix chamber allowing clean the air and pathway with the brush that comes in the box.
We can say that we are fond of this device even though it doesn’t have a removable battery or a USB-C charging cable. Overall, the performance is solid at a minimal price, along with good battery life. Also, the device is small and easy to carry, making it one of the most loved dry herb vaporizers on the market.
Tips for Best Performance
You can follow some of the basic dry herb tips to get the best performance out of your Utillian 620.
- Use the ground herb with the device if you want to enjoy the flavorful and high-quality vapors.
- Stir the heating chamber with a stir tool during a session.
- Inhale after 10 seconds of device reaching temperature to enjoy flavorful vapors.