The ZEUS is out with a high-end vaporizer ZEUS Arc GT that is an upgrade of the original ZEUS Arc, featuring a gold heating chamber along with a gold air path that fits the 0.3 gram of herb at one time. Along with a 3500mAh battery capacity, the device features an accelerometer, built-in tools, three temperature settings, USB charging, and upgradeable firmware. The Arc GT might be a bit pricey because of the gold air path and heating chamber, but the quality and the technology is worth it.
- ZEUS Arc GT features a unique gold chamber and a gold vapor path.
- With 80 seconds of heat up time, the haptic feedback alters the user about settings.
- The battery with a capacity of 3500mAh lasts for 90 minutes.
- The device offers three different preset settings: 365°F, 401°F, and 437°F.
- It comes with an accelerometer motion sensor and built-in tools that make the vaping experience better!
- The firmware update allows the user to customize the session.
|Average Battery Life||90 Minutes|
|Material of Oven||Gold|
|Automatic Shut-off||10 Minutes|
|Temperature Settings||Total 3 Settings: 365°F, 401°F, 437°F|
|Heat up Time||80 Seconds|
|Others Features||Firmware Upgrade, Accelerometer|
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- 1 ZEUS Arc GT Vaporizer
- 1 Charging Cable (USB)
- 5 Grime Wipes
- 5 Cleaning Bristles
- 1 Glass Screen (Spare)
- 1 Pipe Cleaning Tool
- 5 Cleaning Cotton Buds
HOW TO use it
- Remove the mouthpiece to expose the heating chamber.
- Load the herb into the chamber.
- Fit the mouthpiece back into its place.
- Turn on the device, LEDs will illuminate when the device is turned on.
- Set the temperature by tapping the power button.
- The LED’s will flash when the device heats up.
- you can start inhaling from the mouthpiece now.
WHY CHOOSE IT
- The gold parts help to cool down the vapor and keep the taste pure.
- The device has a cool down motion detector that saves the herbs for later use.
- The haptic feature alerts the user about when a particular setting is reached.
Q & A
Q & A
There are no questions yet