The Vapium Lite, as the name suggests, is a light and small vaporizer weighing only 0.19 lbs. The device features the latest USB-C charging cable that allows the fastest recharging and pass-through charging as well. The device has a unique feature of displaying battery status and temperature settings. The top LED displays battery status using green, orange, and red light while the eight temperature settings are shown using blue, yellow, orange, and red light. Also, the device offers a range of temperature between 324°F and 442°F. Also, the haptic feedback alerts the user when the device is heated.
- It features conduction ceramic heating and a clean air path along with a glass mouthpiece.
- The device is charged using USB-C charging cable and features haptic feedback as well.
- It takes only 30 seconds to heat the device and only 60 minutes to recharge it.
- The device comes with eight temperature settings that range between 324°F and 442°F.
- The device comes with a battery capable of 1100mAh, where a top LED indicates the battery status.
|Water Pipe Compatibility||Yes|
|Technique of Heating||Conduction|
|Control of Temperature||Preset Temperatures|
|Source of Energy||Battery|
|Battery Life||12 Sessions|
|Material of Chamber||Ceramic|
|Heating Time||30 Second|
|Recharge Time||1 Hour|
|Colors||Black, Space Grey, Rose Gold|
|Temperature Range||Total 8 Settings;|
|324°F ( Half Blue Light)|
|356°F (Blue Light)|
|370°F(Half Yellow Light)|
|428°F(Half Red Light)|
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- 1 Vapium Lite Vaporizer
- 1 USB-C Cable for Charging
- 1 Maintenance Brush
- 1 Air Intake Drawer (Extra)
- 1 14/18mm Glass Mouthpiece
HOW TO use it
- Remove the mouthpiece to expose the heating chamber.
- Load the heating chamber with the herb.
- Turn on the device by holding the power button for three seconds.
- Use the plus and minus buttons to set the temperatures.
- The user will be altered when the device is heated.
WHY CHOOSE IT
- The temperature settings are displaying with the device showing colored lights that eliminate the guesswork.
- The haptic feedback alters the user when the device is ready.
- The average battery life is indicated by different colored lights that indicate the users about when to charge the device.
Q & A
Q & A
There are no questions yet