Utillian 620 is known to be a high-quality vaporizer with simple operation. The device has introduced the improved “helix” convection heating element that produces amazing vapors. With sleek exterior and blacktip makes the body look stylish. The magnetic mouthpiece makes the loading easy, while the haptic feedback feature alerts the user about the settings. The 620 features a digital display, temperature control along with a great single-user experience. Additionally, a borosilicate mouthpiece helps the user to enjoy crisp and flavorful vapors.
- The Utillian 620 gives temperature control that ranges between 320°F-428°F while the user can set the temperature according to preference.
- The device features new age convection helix heating.
- It comes with a glass mouthpiece with a magnetic tip that is first of its kind.
- It has a small chamber with an efficient heater that makes it the best choice for single user sessions and micro-dosing.
- The device has a 2300mAh capacity battery that lasts for 60 minutes and could be recharged using micro USB.
- It features the magnetic stir tool that is built into the bottom to extract herbs for ultimate extraction.
|Source of Energy||Battery|
|Average Battery Life||1 Hour|
|Material of Oven||Stainless Steel|
|Settings of Temperature||320°F-428°F|
|Heat Up Time||40 Seconds|
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- 1 Utillian 620 Vaporizer
- 1 Replacement O-ring And Screen Set
- 1 Cleaning Brush for Air Path
- 1 Cleaning Brush for Chamber
- 1 Micro USB Charging Cable
HOW TO use it
- Load the oven with the dry herb.
- Press the power button five times to turn on the device.
- Set the temperature using up and down keys.
- Once the device is heated, it will vibrate.
- You can enjoy your session now!
WHY CHOOSE IT
- The temperature could be set between the given ranges according to the preference of the user.
- The magnetic mouthpiece tip makes loading easy for the user.
- The convection heating helix prevents clogging during the session and allows cleaning the air path.
Q & A
Q & A
There are no questions yet